Chhattisgarh Health Department Recruitment 2016: Candidates who want to apply for CG Health Department Vacancy can now apply online. Chhattisgarh Health Department has issued notice for the post of Medical Officer. We have provided the notification of the job in this website. Candidates can also visit the official website www.cghealth.nic.in for more information. Applicants can read the eligibility criteria from the official notice. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 3rd April 2016. According to the notification there are 238 vacancies for the Medical Officer Post. To know more about the vacancy read this article further.
About CG Health Department:
Chhattisgarh Health Department is the official government department for health. It was formed to improve the health and sanitation in the state. It continuously makes effort to keep the citizens clean and healthy. It ensures and takes measures to improve the health of the people. To function smoothly it requires lot of manpower. So it also recruits people and conducts examination for these recruitments. Now it has published a public notice for the post of Medical Officer. So the applicants who are interested in medical jobs in Chhattisgarh can apply for it. We have provided all the information on the vacancy like selection process, how to apply and other details.
CG Health Department Recruitment details:
Here we have provided all the details on CG Health Department MO Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for the application fee, application date, pay scale and other details will find it here.
Name of organization: Chhattisgarh Health Department
Name of post: Medical Officer
Number of posts: 238 posts
Vacancy details post wise:
- MO – 200 posts
- MO (Backlog of Handicap) – 38 posts
- Job location: Chhattisgarh
- Pay scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Rs. 5400 GP
- Official website: www.cghealth.nic.in
- Application mode: Online
- Application start date: 15th March 2016
- Last date of application: 3rd April 2016
We have provided the qualification of the post here. Applicants should have these qualifications if they wish to apply for Medical Officer.
Educational qualification: Applicants should have MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized university/college. Also the candidate should be registered with Chhattisgarh State Medical Council.
Age limit: Applicant should be at least 21 years old. Upper age limit of general candidate is 35 years. OBC applicants will get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit. SC/ST applicant will get 5 years relaxation in maximum age.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic qualifications and personal interview. The interview dates has not been fixed yet. Once the date is decided we will update it on our website.
How to apply online:
- Candidates who want to apply online for the CG Medical Officer Recruitment should follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of CG Health Department as mentioned above or visit www.cgweb.nic.in.
- Select the click here to apply online for CG MO Recruitment.
- Register yourself and fill the application form. Read the instructions given before filling the form.
- Complete the form according to the instructions and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form after the application fee is complete.
Chhattisgarh Health Department Recruitment Application Form:
We have provided all the details on the vacancy. Applicants can use the direct link provided by us to apply online for MO post. Candidate should not fill multiple applications as he/she will be rejected doing so. If you have any question on Chhattisgarh Health Department Recruitment, ask us by commenting below.