ESIC Recruitment 2016: ESIC has released new recruitment notification for different posts. Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in for more information. Candidates who are interested in the ESIC Vacancy can attend the walk in now. Employee State Insurance Corporation will conduct a walk in interview for IT manger and IT assistant jobs. Engineering candidates can apply for 34 vacancies in ESIC Hospitals. The interview will be conducted at various hospitals in different states on 13th and 14th June 2016. We have provided the official notification of ESIC IT Assistant Recruitment on this page.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) was establishes by the parliament act in 1952. They work under the government of India. It is a self financing health scheme for Indian workers. It recruits people for different job roles throughout the year. Now it has released 34 vacancies. People who are looking for engineering job in govt institution can apply for the post. We have provided all the details on ESIC IT Manager Recruitment on this website. Candidates will find the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, post wise vacancy, and other details here.
ESIC Recruitment details:
We have provided all the necessary details on the job interview here.
Name of organization: Employee State Insurance Corporation
Name of post: IT Manager & IT Assist.
Number of posts: 34
Post wise vacancy:
IT Manager – 12 posts
IT Assistant – 22 posts
Official website: www.esic.nic.in
Job location: Assam, Kerala, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry
Interview date: 13th and 14th June 2016
Interview time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Eligibility criteria for ESIC Vacancy:
Check the eligibility criteria for the vacancy here.
Minimum education: B.Tech degree with 6 to 8 years experience is required for the IT Manager post. Diploma or BCA with 2 to 4 years experience can apply for the IT Assistant job.
Age limit: Candidates above 21 years are eligible. There is no upper age limit for the job.
ESIC Jobs Selection Process:
Candidate will be selected in the walk-in interview. Candidates should bring the application form with them to the interview venue.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Select notice for IT Manager/Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the form and take its print out.
- Fill the application form and take it with you to the interview venue.
- Check the official notification for interview venue.
ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment notification has released on www.esic.nic.in for filling 450 medical officer Grade II vacant posts. Job seekers who are looking for jobs related to Medical field then this is the great opportunity. Medical officer job is one of the best recruitment available in current jobs openings for medical. So grab the opportunity by filling the ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 online application form before the last date of application. ESIC Recruitment detailed notification is available at www.esic.nic.in. So don’t waste your time and apply as soon as possible. Read below for more information on Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2015.
ESIC Medical Officer Online Application Form:
ESIC Medical Officer Notification for 450 vacant seats is available in ESIC official website. We provide the direct link for ESIC Recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. Online Application start from 24th of September and last date is 10th November 2015. We are advised to all candidates fill the form on or before the last date of application. Employees State Insurance Corporation was establishes by the parliament act in 1952. They work under the government of India. It is a self financing health scheme for Indian workers.
ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Insurance Medical officer:
Currently ESIC need 450 Insurance Medical Officer in different location of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these posts on or before the last date of online application. The last date of online application through official site is 10th November 2015. There are many vacant seats available in different States, so government decides to fill this post through ESIC IMO recruitment. We provide how many seats available in different States. For more information about ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment read the below article.
|S.No.||State||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade 2 Vacancy 2015:
The candidates who are not aware about eligibility criteria of ESIC Medical officer recruitment, such as Educational qualification, Reservation, Age Limit, Selection Process and Application fee then read below for more details.
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as o 10/11/2015, who applying for the post of Medical Officer. Age relaxation is applicable for different category as per rules.
Selection on the basis of written examination and followed by interview.
- For General/OBC candidates= Rs.300
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/Departmental candidates/Women candidates application fee is nil.
How to Apply Online Application Form
- For ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment candidates must fill application form through online there are no other application modes which are acceptable.
- First visit ESIC official website i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment then a new page is open which show all notification of ESIC.
- Scroll down and check 29th notification which is ESIC Link for Apply online.
- Link which you need to click is “Click here” to apply online for the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Gr.2.
- Candidate scan also visit directly http://imoesic2015.in/ to fill online application form of ESIC IMO Recruitment.
- Read notification carefully and click on start button available below the page.
- If you need candidate then you need to register first then you are eligible for applying.
- After Registration successfully login the desired user name and password and fill all the form carefully.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future use.
- Make payment through challan.
- Opening date of application: 5th October 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 10th November 2015 till 5PM.
- Last date of fee payment through challan: 13th November
ESIC Recruitment 2015
ESIC recruitment 2015 is the best opportunity for the candidates who belong to medical field. So don’t waste your time and apply today. We already discussed about ESIC Medical officer recruitment 2015-16. If you have any query related to this vacancy then feel free to contact us.