HP Subordinate Allied Services Mains Admit Card 2016: HPPSC has issued the HP SAS main exam admit card on their website. Applicants who have qualified in the HPAS Pre Exam can download their hall ticket for the main exam. Lot of candidates are looking for the HP SAS Main exam date and syllabus. We have provided all the information on HP SAS Exam that the candidates need. Lot of applicants filled the online application form for the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Competitive Exam. Only a few candidates have qualified into the next round of selection. HPPSC will conduct the HP SAS Main Exam on 5th and 6th March 2016. Candidates can visit the official website hp.gov.in for more details.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services (HP SAS) is one of the most popular and toughest exams. Many aspirants prepare for this exam throughout the year. HPPSC conducts this exam once every year. This year HP SAS was conducted on 9th August 2015. Now the result was declared in December 2015. Applicants who qualified in the preliminary exam have to submit their application for the main exam. Now HPPSC is processing the applications and it will issue the hall tickets soon. HPPSC SAS Exam is conducted to fill 82 vacancies of class 3 non gazetted officer. Some of the posts included in the recruitment are Excise and Taxation Inspector grade 1. Now the candidates are waiting for their HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Main Exam Admit Card.
HPPSC SAS Main Admit Card details:
Candidates will find all the details on the HPPSC SAS Main Admit Card here. Candidates can check the exam date here.
- Name of exam: HP Subordinated Allied Services Main Exam
- Name of post: Excise and taxation inspector, election kanungo and others.
- Number of vacancies: 82 posts
- Official website: www.hp.gov.in
- Job location: Himachal Pradesh
- Pre exam date: 9th August 2015
- Main exam date: 5th & 6th March 2016
- Admit card availability: To be available soon
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Exam admit card details:
HPPSC will conduct the Subordinate Services Exam in Shimla. List of exam centres in shimla is provided on the official website. It will soon publish the admit card online for the eligible candidates. Candidates have to appear for 3 exams. Each exam will be of 3 hours. Paper 1 will consist of General Knowledge and it will be conducted on 5th March. On 6th March 2 papers will be conducted of 3 hours each. Exam syllabus for both papers is provided on the official site.
How to download the HPPSC Subordinate Mains Hall Ticket:
- We have provided all the steps to download the HPPSC Subordinate Mains Hall Ticket here.
- First visit the official website of HPPSC as mentioned above.
- Click on download admit card tab on the left of the page.
- Enter you user name and password to login into the page.
- Now you will get the hall ticket in PDF file.
- Download the file and take a print out of the call letter.
HPPSC Admit Card:
We have provided a direct link to download the HPPSC Admit Card. Candidates can use this link to directly get the call letter. Candidates have to download the exam syllabus also to prepare for the exam. Applicants should keep the admit card intact till the results are declared. It contains all the personal details of the candidate so keep it safe. If you have any problem in HP Subordinate Allied Services Admit Card, leave a comment below.