Telangana TET Notification 2016: Candidates can now apply online for the TS TET Examination. Telangana Education Board will conduct the teacher eligibility test very soon. Applications are invited for the post of school teacher in different subjects. We have provided the notification for the exam for all the candidates. Applicants can also visit the official website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in for more information. Interested people should read the notice to know the eligibility criteria for the school teacher vacancy. Eligible and interested applicants can fill the online application form before 31st March 2016. To know more about the TS TET read the article further.
About Telangana Education Board:
Telangana Education Board (TEB) is a government department. It is under the control of the state government. It was formed to ensure that proper education is being provided to the citizens. It aims to provide the best quality education to the children and adults as well. It has set the syllabus and curriculum of the students. Now it has announced its first teacher eligibility test. TS TET Exam is an entrance exam for the teachers. Candidates who qualify in the exam can get teacher job in any government or private school. So all the interested candidates should not miss this golden chance and apply as soon as possible.
TS TET Exam details:
Here applicants will find all the details on the TSTET Examination. We have provided the selection process, how to apply, application fee, application last date and other details on this website.
- Name of organization: Telangana Education Board
- Name of exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Name of post: School Teacher
- Job location: Telangana
- Official website: www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Application mode: Online
- Application start date: 16th March 2016
- Last date of application: 31st March2016
- Admit Card Date: 20th April 2016
- Date of exam: 1st May 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 200 is the application fee.
Candidates should full fill theses eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post. We have provided the educational qualification and age limit below.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have degree in the specific subject with D.Ed or B.El.Ed. The degree should be from a recognized university/college only. To know more about the minimum educational qualification read the official notice given below.
Age limit: Applicant’s minimum age should be minimum 18 years old. There is no upper age limit for the applicants.
All the applicants have to appear for the written examination. Candidates who qualify in the exam will be provided the passing certificate. Applicants can use the certificate to get teaching job. The written exam will be conducted on 1st May 2016. So the candidates can download the exam syllabus from the official website and start preparation.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
How to apply TS TET Online Application:
- We have provided all the steps to apply online for the TET here. Applicants can also follow the direct link provided by us to fill the form.
- Go to the official website of the TS Education Board.
- Click on application submission and a pop up will appear.
- Read all the instructions in this page carefully.
- Now fill the form according to the instructions and do not lose your application number or other important information.
- After filling the form click on payment to pay the application fee.
- Now submit the application after paying the fee.
TS Education Board TET Application form:
We have provided all the details on the application form of TS TET. Candidates can use the direct link given above to fill the form. If you have any question regarding the examination, comment below.