TN Postal Circle Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle has issued a recruitment notification for the post of MTS. Candidates who are looking for government job in Tamil Nadu can now apply online. We have provided the TN Post Office Vacancy Notification here. Candidates can read the notice and confirm their eligibility. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form before 27th March 2016. Applicants can visit the official site www.dopchennai.in for more information. There are 127 MTS vacancies so the applicants should not waste time and fill the form immediately.
About TN Postal Circle:
Every state has its own postal circle to handle the post service of the state. TN postal circle is also a part of the Indian post. Indian post has been serving since the year 1774. It started with delivery of message and letters only. These days post office is used for doing many things like sending courier, speed post, telegram, IPO, money transfer and more. It makes recruitment for different posts form time to time. It has made recruitment for the post of mail guard, postman, assistant and others. Now it has decided to recruit MTS officer in the Tamil Nadu Postal circle. This is a good opportunity for people who are looking for post office jobs. We have provided all the details tn postal circle vacancy 2016 on this page.
TN Post Office Recruitment details:
We have provided all the details on the post office recruitment here. Candidates will find the pay scale, application fee, application date and other details on TN MTS Recruitment here.
- Name of organization: Tamil Nadu Post Circle
- Name of post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of vacancies: 127 posts
- Job location: Tamil Nadu
- Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2000 GP
- Official website: www.dopchennai.in
- Application mode: online
- Application start date: 1st March 2016
- Application last date: 27th March 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 500 for general and OBC category. Rs. 100 for SC/ST and others.
- Last date of paying fee: 30th March 2016
- Date of exam: 24th April 2016
Eligibility criteria: We have provided eligibility criteria for TN Postal Circle MTS Recruitment.
Educational qualification: Applicant should be 10th pass or equivalent form a recognized school. Read the official notice for more information.
Age limit: Candidate should be between 18 years and 25 years. The cut off date for age limit is 27th March 2016. OBC applicants will get 3 years relaxation in the upper age limit. SC/ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation in the upper age bar. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview. Exam date is tentatively given on the official website. Candidates can check the official site for more details on the examination.
How to apply for TN Postal Circle MTS post:
- We have provided all the details on the application from here.
- Visit the official website of TN postal circle as mentioned above.
- Keep all the necessary documents, recent photo, and signature for uploading in the form.
- Click on apply online and you will go to the application page.
- Read all the instructions given on the page carefully before proceeding further.
- Fill the form correctly and carefully.
- Now pay the application fee and update it on the application.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment Apply Online:
We have provided all the details on Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment. Candidates can apply online by following the link provided by us. Please note that filling multiple forms can lead to rejection so fill your form correctly. Comment below for any question on the recruitment.